Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's Easy as 123!!

This week on the Scrap It With A Song challenge blog we are using the song "ABC...its easy as 123" from non other than the Jackson 5 as our inspiration . Its a shame their big hair has gone out of style. :) I love this song!!
I took a different approach to the song and I counted backwards for my title. I felt that no actual words were needed. :) This is my sleeping little cowboy.

321



Play along, this week you can win 5 digi images from Sew Many Cards!!

6 comments:

jessica_haley555 said...

Love the paper stripes and frame in this page. I also like the count down instead of using ABC or 123.

jacque4u2c said...

This is just precious!!!!!!!

Jules said...

Gorgeous layout, I love the frame and the stitched circle :D

Scrapamum said...

What a cute LO!!!

Carrie said...

Really love this

Christy said...

I just love love love this!!!!