Monday, November 15, 2010

Sketch 90

It's Monday...sketch reveal day!

Sketch 90



Here are some examples from the DT:

Monique Nicole Fox
A Dream Vacation


Monique Liedtke
Love You


Luzma Bruna
My Summer Vacation


Sara Zenger
Caterpillar Catchers


Wendy Kwok
Obey


Carrie Labani
New Baby Doll


Don't you love all the great colors the DT used this week? Add your take to the sketch to Mr. Linky below before December 1st. You could be the winner of that amazing kit from Stash To Treasure !

There are a few other sketch challenges going on. Don't forget these:

-PK Glitz sketch challenge

-Sweet Peach sketch challenge



10 comments:

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Awesome layouts DT.

I went to a weekend crop this past weekend. A lady saw the sketch and was inspired to do it right away.

Awesome sketch Liz.

Jennifer Shaw said...

Loving this sketch!! Hope I get a chance to play along!!! :)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What lovely layouts we have this week!!!

Savahanna said...

Another fun sketch. Love the LO's of the design team

Joanna said...

Awesome layouts! Love 'em all! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Liz, your DT created some fabulous layouts with your sketch. I'm stopping by for a couple of reasons... first to congratulate you on your selection to the Cheery Lynn Designs DT... I'll look forward to working with you there in the future and 2... I'm wondering if you might be interested in providing some sketches for a blog I am co-founder of, Papercraft Star, http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com.

Your sketches ROCK girly and I'd love to feature some each month for the year 2011. If you might be interested, please contact me via email at bethcat at sbcglobal dot net.

Thanks and see you at Cheery Lynn Designs!!

Donna T. said...

Really nice sketch!

Marlene Murphy said...

This sketch was a breeze to work with. It is in my sb.com gallery - scrap4brains.

mammasol said...

Love the sketch so I´ll play along!
Hugs...

Kathy said...

Another wonderful sketch...thanks, Liz! Just posted my page!