Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PK Glitz Contest -Don't Miss It!!



This month the fabulous PK Glitz Inc and The Scrappiest are teaming up for an awesome contest!! I provided two sketches for their amazing DT -a LO sketch and a card sketch.

Here is the LO sketch:



Jamie Cripps


L. Grace Lauer


Marci Knecht


Tammy Malone


And the card sketch:



Jamie Cripps


L. Grace Lauer


Marci Knecht


Tammy Malone


As you can tell, they used a thankful theme in their creations. All very lovely!
Head on over to the PK Glitz blog HERE to learn more about the contest. I hear there is an amazing PK Glitz prize up for grabs. They make the best glitters and embossing powders. You don't want to miss it -contest ends November 30th!!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Tee hee....I already have these puppies printed out and ready to go.....I subscribe to PK Glitz! Great challenges, Liz!

jessica_haley555 said...

Great sketch. I love all these different ways to use it.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Carrie said...

Love all the examples!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

I didn't see the sketch challenge at the link your provided. I looked at blog posts back to Sept.

Please provide a direct link/url to the challenge?

Thanks,
Monique
mnfoxx1110@yahoo.com