Thursday, November 4, 2010

October sketch winner is...

I'd say 4 days is long enough to wait to see who won the October sketch challenge. Ha! Sorry guys, I'm still trying to figure out how to balance work, life and scrapping. I think its coming together now. LOL!
First off, I am blown away at the amazing entries this month, they all all fabulous! One LO in particular stood out to me. This LO from Sophia Allison is just too cute. She used sketch 86 as her inspiration.



Congrats Allison, you've won a gorgeous kit from the Scrapbook Circle kit club! Email me your addy and we'll get your prize out to you! lizchidester6@gmail.com

Now for the random follower, I used Random.org and the computer chose number 520 who happens to be Lydia Jimenez! Lydia if you live in the US, email me your addy and I'll send you out a nice RAK just for following the blog! Woo-to-the-woo!

6 comments:

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Congrats Lydia! Awesome layout!

Peggy said...

congrats Sophia - beautiful layout.

Kathy said...

Congrats, Sophia and Lydia. Beautiful layouts!

Star Rork said...

Congrats Ladies! Ik what you mean about trying to balance so much Liz...or should I say juggle, because most things fall for me!

Sophia said...

Oh WOW, this came as such a nice surprise...THANK YOU LIZ totally love this site and all it's challenges, will be back to play again this month.

Monique Liedtke said...

Wohoo congrats to the both of you!! Have fun creating!