Friday, November 19, 2010

Nikki Sivils GDT!

Today I am featured on the Nikki Sivils blog as this month's guest designer!! They sent me a generous box of goodies to play with which included the Willow Bee and My Friend Bordie collection. Love them!!! Here is what I created for my GDT duties:

Bee-autiful



I made this LO using the Willow Bee line and canvas buttons -also from Nikki Sivils.

Best Buds


For this LO I used the My Friend Birdie line. I cut the center out of the round die cut paper and stitched a criss cross pattern to add a little more dimention.

Create


This is also from the My Friend Birdie collection. I think my 3 yr old is going to be an architect when he grows up. He really does designs the BEST buildings out of blocks.

I am truly honored. You can see the post on Nikki Sivils HERE!

7 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What beautiful layouts you created Liz!!!

Star Rork said...

Congrats that is so cool! I love their stuff, so fun. I love how you created the blocks up the page!

Kathy said...

Love those layouts, Liz! Especially the Bee-autiful one~~~ Very funky colors and patterns!

Scrap en Kaartenfun met Stampin-Up said...

Hallo,
Wat een schitterende lay-outs. Zo vrolijk met die mooie kleuren. Echt WAUW!! Groetjes Lida

Carrie said...

I love her stuff. You did a great job!

Monique Liedtke said...

LOVE your layouts Liz!!!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

I just love the *Bee-autiful* layout...WTG!