Thursday, November 18, 2010

A whole lotta' Glitz

I cannot begin to tell you how much fun I had with the November main kit from
Sweet Peach Crop Shop. The majority of the papers are from the Glitz Designs "Scarlett" collection. You'll also find papers from Girls Paperie, GCD Studios, Jillibean and MME. I had to go out and do a little photo shoot with my kids, the photos I had just wouldn't do these beautiful papers justice.
Photobucket

Here are a few of my creations:


Aren't these Flora Doodles flowers from Petaloo just the coolest? Add those with the Zva crystal flourishes and you have the perfect pair.
I love my cute boys!!



This is my beautiful Sidney. She just turned 10 and she's prettier than ever! The butterflies do not come with the kit but everything else does including the Glitz polka dot rubons.

Enjoy your day! Today is my only day off this week so I know I will. :)

8 comments:

jessica_haley555 said...

I really love both these pages. The first on is especially inspiring.

Yara said...

Beautiful pages! Love the photos and the color combinations!

TeenaBugg38 said...

ohhhhh both layouts are simply breathtaking!!! You have simply adorable children! I think the second one is my fave, mainly cuz I fell in love with that green paper before I even saw it used.....LOL

Catherine said...

They are both stunning pages - your Sidney is such a pretty girl and the LO really highlights the photo of her. Nicely done Liz.

Christy said...

These are so absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Gorgeous pages!! and that kit looks awesome!

Kathy said...

Those pages are SO CUTE! I really like the birds of a feather for its ideas for a heritage page! Thanks for sharing more great inspiration!

Star Rork said...

ohhh these are both great!