Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nov Sweet Peach sketch

This month's sketch challenge on the Sweet Peach Crop Shop BLOG has been posted from a sketch by yours truly.
First off, let me explain that if you want to participate, you don't have to be a subscribing member to the kit club and you don't have to use items from their adorable kits. Anyone can participate and you can use whatever supplies you want. Just add a link to your creation to the comments section of the post.
Here it is:




Here is my example of the sketch. I used supplies from the November main kit. Love it!!!




Do you have lots of nicknames in your house. We sure do! My 3 year old calls my son, Parker, "Bot". Not sure how he came up with it but its stuck in this household.

Deadline to enter is December 2nd. The winner will receive this festive mini kit from Echo Park! -Just in time for you-know-what!



0 comments: