Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby Hungry??

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Today I am hopping along with the Scraptacular design team. As you may know I provide a few sketches every month for the members of Scraptacular so we are going to show you our takes of the sketch now.
The hop starts at the fabulous Lisa Wilkinson's blog so start there if you are just joining us.
Here the sketch:



I had to use Valentine's colors for my layout today...I couldn't help it.

Baby Hungry?



No, its not me that's baby hungry...it's my husband! You'd really think that 4 kids is MORE than enough but apparently not for him. Oy! At least we can enjoy all of the new babies that our families are having. This is my husband's new cousin. She is a twin and they are both adorable!

Now hop on over to Julie's blog to see what she has in store.

See you later today for our Monday sketch!

8 comments:

Ilene said...

Liz, I really loved this sketch, and your LO is gorgeous!

Megan Aaron said...

love that layout! love how the red pops on that green!

lisaplus6 said...

so beautiful Liz!!! thank you for creating such a lovely sketch for us!!

Beth said...

Love what you did with the sketch Liz!!! Gorgeous as always!

ruth said...

OH how cute! I love the little dress you put on the banner.

Barb Craft said...

Look at how sweet this is! Love the banner!
Barb :)

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Oops, I left my first comment on the wrong day...sorry.. nevertheless..still amazing work... LOL

Anonymous said...

Fantastic sketch, and a great layout too!