Thursday, February 17, 2011

Doilies

By now you have noticed the trend...doilies are IN! They add such a touch of elegence to any page. I added the beautiful Canadian Keleidoscope Doily from Cheery Lynn Designs to my page below which is full of bright colors and clean lines and guess what...it works!




My Life Would Suck Without You

Papers are Jillibean Soup
I used Sketch 107 for this layout.

See the little white hearts scattered around my layout? Those are from the insides "leftovers" of the doily. Gotta's love a 2 for 1!
Here is the complete list of Cheery Lynn Designs dies that I used for my page:

Canadian Kaleidoscope Doily
Poinsettias 2 die
Tropical Flower
Small Dimensional Leaves
Never Ending Love Heart die
Buttons3 die
Embossed Loves Me, Loves Me Not Border

Check back next Thursday for more ideas using Cheery Lynn Designs dies.

4 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Love that doily die. I've been thinking about using that song title for a layout :)

Kathy said...

Oh, I love that doily and what a cute idea to use the 'left-overs'!! Such a sweet page.

bakscrap said...

Beautiful! I am not familiar with Cheery Lynn Designs. How do you use these dies? I have a Sizzix Big Shot.

Catherine said...

This is a great layout Liz...I love the use of the doilie.