Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cheery Lynn Designs Valentine's Container

Hello crafters! Today I want to show you an altered project I made using a bunch of fabulous dies from Cheery Lynn Designs. For the project below I tore the top off of a paper mache witch's hat and used the cone shape as my container.




I covered the cone with this cool zebra print patterned paper and embellished away using rose trim and the the following dies:
Never Ending Love hearts
French Flair Nesting Dies
Micro Mini Alphabet

For the flower I used the beautiful Italian Flourish Doily die. I cut the die as if there were petals, shortened them and arranged them as flowers.

Now all I need to do is fill it with sweet treats and give it to a loved one.

You can check out the Cheery Lynn design BLOG every day for wonderful inspiration from the design team.

Have a scrappy day!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute, Liz!!! How long did it take you to make that?