Monday, February 28, 2011

Sketch 109

Hello crafty people! Today's post is a little bitter-sweet for me. This is the current design team's last reveal here at The Scrappiest. They have been an amazing inspiration to me and I am sure to you too. A few of them are staying on for another term but you'll have to wait till I announce to new team to find out who. Hee hee hee!

Sketch 109



Wendy Kwok
Daddy's Girl


Carrie Labani
Roar


Monique Liedtke
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


Sara Zenger
Energy Outlet


Kylie Symons
Extreme Fun


Luzma Bruna
I Love You Because...


Brigitte Van Linden
Jurassic Park


Since this is the last day of the month, all entries for this sketch will go towards the March prize. That sponsor will be announced soon.

Happy scrapping!


11 comments:

♥Silvana♥ said...

Great inspiration Laidies!!!

Michelle said...

Wow!! Great sketch and great job ladies!! Love the LO's.

LG said...

submitted my layout. Not sure if it went through but here it is http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l262/ladygrace_09/Butterflies_BubblegumHills_LGBelarmino.jpg?t=1299074983

Debbie Bakk said...

Love the DT takes on this sketch- I had fun with my layout using chipboard and my crimper tha other day.

Charlotte Brochu said...

Really fun sketch! I enjoyed using it to complete my Gifts LO!

Phillis Walrath said...

This is such a great LO!

Anonymous said...

Love the clean lines of this sketch and loved seeing how different everyone's layout is. Great inspiration! Thanks!

Michelle said...

Finished mine and added it to Mr. Linky!! It was fun to use. Nice to scrap some older photos!

Kathy said...

Just loaded my page to Mr. Linky. Thanks for another great sketch, Liz!

Scrappyjo said...

What a great sketch! Just posted my layout.

Paper Bagley said...

Better late then not at all. I really liked this layout and had to get my hand into it. ...continuing with the life in a scrapbook...Tootsie