Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sooo Much Love

Its Thursday so this is my day to share a project made with lots of fabulous dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.
As you know, Valentine's Day is just around the corner so I made a love-theme layout.

So Much Love


(I used sketch 106 for my design.)

Cheery Lynn Designs has so many amazing heart dies that I combined a few of all of them for this project.

Here is the complete list of dies used:

Never Ending Love
Floral Heart
Bird on a Branch
Micro Mini Alphabets
Embossed Hearts Scalloped Border
Heart To Heart Doily
French Flair Nesting Dies

Check out the Cheery Lynn BLOG everyday for lots of great ideas and inspiration from the CLD DT.

4 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Love that heart lace doily.

Kathy said...

I too am so loving those lacy doilies, and how you layered all those hearts. Sweet page, Liz!

Scrap en Kaartenfun met Stampin-Up said...

Very nice lay-out. Happy colors en funny photo.
Nice weekend.
Lida

Out in the Fields said...

I am giving you the Stylish Blogger Award over on my blog!