Friday, February 25, 2011

Jubilee

Hey there! I feel kinda' bad I haven't been able to share too many projects using my DT goodies from Best Creation. A good part of the creations I've made have been picked up for publication in a few ezines. So look out for the April issues of Scrapbooking.com and Scrapstreet.com and you'll see about 5 of them there.
Here are a few I can show you. These come from my FAVORITE line called Jubilee. If you've worked with Best Creation before, you know that everything has a touch of glitter on it. I love that!!








Check out the official site HERE to see all the newest releases.

Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

These are really cute, Liz. I like how you did the kite strings on the first one. Love the flower you made on the second.

Anonymous said...

You are such an awesome scrapper! I love what you did with this layout and I am CRAZY for those flowers! Great job Liz!

Donna said...

Awesome, I love the banner on the kite one! Amazing creations!

Kathy said...

Oh, Jubilee is on my list of 'wants' from CHA! Love the way you have used these papers!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Beautiful projects!! I love the kite strings!! Congratulations on the ezine publications!!