Friday, February 18, 2011

Sweet Peach Feb sketch

TGIF!! And it's my day off so its double great for me!
I want to let you know that Sweet Peach Crop Shop's Feb Sketch Challenge has just been posted on their blog.

Here is this month's sketch:
Here is my take on the sketch. I used papers and embellies from Sweet Peach's Feb main kit. It is beautiful! (I also used a few Cheery Lynn Designs dies in there.)

Faith



Try the sketch, leave a comment with a link to your LO in the blog post HERE by March 5th and you could win this!!

Say hello to the kit that could be yours! Isn't it cute?? Hey, I even see some Best Creation in there!

Feel free to use whatever papers you want, they don't have to be from Sweet Peach at all! You only have about 2 week so get scrappin!! :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, I am loving that page you made, Liz. Great prize pack, too!

Kathy said...

I can't be the only person posting for this?????
Here's my link, and I'll post over on Sweet Peach too!
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/249401/view/3144313/-1.html