Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May Winners!

I have looked through all of the amazing entries this month. I may not have commented on all of them because when I do, my computer goes a bit nuts and opens up 48 windows. So...I promise you I did look through them all. It was a super tough decision but the one that stood out to me is this LO by Adrienne Pierce. Adrienne used sketch 65 to create this gorgeous project.


Congratulations Adrienne, you are the winner of the May kit from Scraptacular!


For this month's "follow my blog" winner, I used Random.org and the winning number is: 10! Who happens to be: jpettigrew! Congrats! You are the winner of a RAK from me just for following the blog!

I need both of you to contact me at lizchidester6@gmail.com with your mailing info.

You all did a fantastic job! Tomorrow we'll find out who is sponsoring us for June so look out!

6 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats Adrienne!

jillybean66 said...

Congrats girlie and enjoy your new goodies!

Catherine said...

Congrats ladies!

Adrienne Pierce said...

OMG!! Thank you so much!!! How Awesome!!!

Kelly said...

Congrats! What a beautiful LO!

Monique Liedtke said...

Huge congrats to Adrienne!! your layout is stunning!!! Enjoy your kit!!!