Monday, June 21, 2010

Sketch 70

Today is the first day of summer! Woohoo for some! Its getting pretty toasty here in Arizona.
I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day yesterday. My DH was spoiled rotten!
Today we are revealing this week's sketch and I've got some great examples from the design team. Here we go...

Sketch 70



Susan Bourgeois
Cast The Net


Pearl Liu
My Girl


Monique Liedtke
Summertime


Lisa Hidy
My Best Friend Forever


Kylie Symons
Lean On Me


Laurel Seabrook
I Scrap


Arlene Camacho
Her Cute face


Fabulous creations from the DT!
Try the sketch and add it to Mr. Linky below before the end of the month and you could be the winner from this month's sponsor Scrapbookdeals4u!

Happy scrapping!



10 comments:

Susan said...

Loved this one! The examples are all really great. Can't wait to see what everyone else does with it.

Kathy said...

Great sketch, and wonderfully inspiring examples, as always!!

~jan said...

Fabulous sketch, Liz!

Kristin said...

Totally loving this sketch ...thought that I would play along this week ....

cathy0536 said...

First time I have played along with your sketches, great blog though! Have linked above, really liked this sketch.

Melissa said...

hello! i just found your blog recently and i adore your sketches! thank you for sharing them and absolutely gorgeous LO's by the DT's.

Catherine said...

What great examples (as always). Just posted my link for this weeks sketch.

Deanna said...

Great sketch and lots of wonderful examples! Added my link to Mr. Linky, "Creepy"!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

woo got mine linked! This was fun to work with!

Kelly said...

Loved this sketch!! So fun to work with! Great DT work too! Thanks for all the inspiration and hard work!!