Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My California Vacation and Your Scrapbook Stash

This is my last month designing for Your Scrapbook Stash, **boohoo** and though I am sad to leave, I am excited about my new ventures. Your Scrapbook Stash recently introduced their new team and its fabulous!
Erica sent me the "Documentary" line from Studio Calico. It couldn't have been more perfect for my California vacation photos. I used this line with the "Homefront" collection from SC that I had in my stash. The 2 are the perfect combination.

...um, there's a lot to share.

California Vacation



Home Is Where You Are


Grandpa's Boys


Along The Coast


By The Sea


I wrote all of the journaling on the backs so I don't forget any moments or instances on our trip.

Have a happy hump day!(I hate that word) LOL!

9 comments:

Joni Parker said...

Ohhh Liz..these are soo awesome. I just picked up Documentary and have the older line as well. And we're going to California next week...so when I get back, I may just steal all your great ideas here...lol!!!

Brenda said...

What fabulous layouts!!

Kristin said...

Wow ...you go girl ...those are some great pages!!!

Michelle H. said...

Very beautiful LO's!!
Love them all!!

li-bee-ti said...

Perfect pages to match a perfect vacation.
Very beautiful lo's.
Thanks for sharin.

Stacy said...

Totally lovin your layouts....looks like you had a great trip!

Sarah Mullanix said...

these are all so cute...I LOVE the way you mix all of those patterns, just awesome work!!!

Becky said...

Wow Liz, these are all beautiful layouts, looks like you guys had a great vacation.

Anonymous said...

I love these layouts.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who journals on the back of the pages (hate my writing):)

awesome sketches. thanks for the motivation.