Monday, June 14, 2010

Sketch 69

Happy Flag Day in the US!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. So school is out pretty much everywhere, right? Summer officially starts in 7 days, yes I have my calendar nearby. It's starting to show...so many of you are on vacation! Lucky dogs!

Sketch 69



We only a few examples from the DT today because like I said, so many o us are vacationing this week.

Kylie Symons
So Sweet


Pearl Liu
Stay Strong


Susan Bourgeois
In The Playhouse


I think I'll be making a sample myself today so stay tuned for that.

This sketch is full of layering and its really open to interpretation. Try the sketch, add it to Mr. Linky below and you could be this month's winner. Winner receives that fabulous kit from Scrapbookdeals4u! Woohoo!




11 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, I love all of them, but that second one (isn't that the new LYB?) is just wonderful!!

Kathy said...

Whoo hoo, Liz! WHO just returned from Disney, hmmmm????? Love that prize pack, and the examples this week are delightful!

Tami said...

YIppeeee love all the layers-THX for the inspo Liz!

Stacy said...

Super cute layouts.....fabulous work ladies!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Love this week sketch,this is my layout http://luzmasscraplace.blogspot.com/2010/06/bliss.html

Ilene said...

Awesome sketch - perfect for the last page of the 8x8 album I am giving to my 2 year old DS's teacher. Off to do another one for the teacher's aide.

Ilene said...

A great LO - I had to do another one!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

got mine uploaded! woo hoo! awesome sketch!

Brenda said...

Mr. Linky doesn't seem to be working so here's my take on this sketch: http://roseblossomlegacies.blogspot.com/2010/06/quiet-winter.html

Kathy said...

Loaded my page to Mr. Linky! I struggled with the sketch initially, but I have to say, I love the end result! Thanks for another amazing sketch, Liz!

Caroline said...

Love the layering of this sketch Liz!!