Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Treasured Scrapbooking TOOT!



I'm tooting here!! I made the Treasured Scrapbooking design team! I am so excited, this is such a fun, hip site and the kits are AMAZING!! The new team is such a talented bunch. Here they are:

Noeleen Acosta
Liz Chidester
Pauline Dirrig (Polinka)
Mette Kallander
Sarah Mullanix
Mieke Nagtegaal

Treasured Scrapbooking recently had a spontaneous online crop over the weekend called "Splash Into Summer". This was perfect timing because I have a ton of photos from our trip to California. Here's a few that I made for the crop:

Carefree

Lily Bee's "Hello Sunshine" collection

Hopping Waves

Lily Bee's "Hello Sunchine" collection

Summer Lovin'

Studio Calico's "Documentary" and "Homefront" collection

I hope you will join me at the Treasured Scrapbooking site for lots of fun and inspiration.

16 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Hi Liz! Beautiful layouts & still rocking those sketches I see!! I have been busy moving house & renovating our new home & am ready to carry on playing along now. Just checking up on the RAK I won last year. Please e mail me at scrapaddict@telkomsa.net if you lost my details as I have received nothing in 6 months. I can resend my postal address if you like. If you did send it please send me the tracking details so I can locate it. I get things monthly from the States & have never had a problem before. Thanks ;-D

mustangkayla said...

Congrats! What incredible layouts!

Laurajean said...

Congratulations on the Treasured Scrapbooking DT...your work is beautiful :)

Teresa Jaye said...

YAY! Congrats! I am going to pop over and check it out!
Love your layouts!

Donna said...

Congrats Liz! Your layouts are inspiring!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Your LO's are incredible...love your style! Congrats on making the DT at Treasured Scrapbooking and I can't wait to see more of your work and get to know you better!!

Diana Waite said...

Liz this is SO exciting!! your layouts are AMAZING--congrats to you!

Scrapamum said...

Congratulations!!!! Those layouts are fabulous too!!!

li-bee-ti said...

Well done, Liz! Congrats.
The layouts are all awesome! I love each one of them. It looks as if you all had a wonderful vacation. :)

Tami said...

Congrats Liz-it is soo well deserved-U ROCK GIRLIE!

Adrienne Pierce said...

Congrats!!! Love your pages as always!! I will defiantly check the site out!

Amie said...

Liz, so lovin' those projects! Must scraplift the first one!!Congrats on the DT assignment, you'll be great!!

Pearl said...

o what a great toot !! & very interesting team ! so many european names ! wonderful !!!

Angie said...

Congrats! Gorgeous LO's!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wohoo Liz!! Congrats to you!!! I'm so happy because my bff Mieke made it too!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!!