Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This week at QueenScraps

**Closed**

This week's kit at QueenScraps is really cute! It features all you need to complete 2-3 projects. I haven't used papers from K&Company in a long time, I'm so glad I got the chance this week! This is from their Poppy Seed collection.





Here's what I created with the kit:

Oh So Happy



Backyard Bliss



We've got several specials for June going on at the QueenScraps site:
-Buy any 3 Copic markers and get a coordinating color for free!
-Spend $50 and get free shipping, spend less than $50 and get a free gift.

This week I get to give one of these K&Company Poppy Seed kits away! Yay! Here's what you need to do:
Visit the QueenScraps site and answer the following questions:

-List the names of all the design team members.
-Name all the kits featured for June.
-Tell me which kit is your favorite.
.

That's it! Email me your answers and the winner will randomly be chosen on Saturday June 12th. Please put QueenScraps kit in the subject line.

lizchidester6@gmail.com

3 comments:

Liz Chidester said...

I've had several emails already! Keep 'em comin!

Catherine said...

LOVE your layouts Liz...super cute pictures and I especially like how you made the butterflies pop off your page.

Carrie said...

Love em all