Saturday, June 12, 2010

Your Scrapbook Stash WINNERS!


I owe you some winners...and lots of them! Thank you for all the wonderful comments this week. I opened up my comments and had my daughter scroll and point to 3 winners. How's that for random? Each of these lovely ladies have won $10 in Stash Cash. Here they are:

Scrappy Gifts

arlsmom aka Lynda

Brenda

Congrats ladies! Email me and I'll reply with the codes you need to get shopping right away!

The last day to apply for the YSS design team is Tuesady June 5th! It's coming up so get your apps in!

3 comments:

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Woohoo! Your daughter picked awesomely! Thanks. E-mailing you now!

Kathy said...

Congrats ladies!! Enjoy those prizes!

Brenda said...

Yippee!! I think that Brenda is me! I will e-mail you right away!