Monday, November 2, 2009

November Sponsor: Jen's House Of Scrap

You are in for a treat once again. Our sponsor is Jen's House Of Scrap. Jen is offering her brand new November kit "Grandma's Attic (just released yesterday).



Here's a little about Jen and her cute business:

"Jen's House of Scrap is a monthly kit club and scrapbooking communitythat is a true work of "heart". The website was built by my husband in the evenings after the children went to bed, all to help me realize my dream of owning my own scrapbooking business. My kits are designed with home and family, affordability and style in mind. Jen's House offers beautiful, high quality kits for $25 a month plus actual shipping (no high flat rates).
November's kit, "Grandma's Attic", is full of things that remind me of my Grandma Smith. At 95 (almost 96) years young, grandma is full of life, vibrant with a splash of pizazz, and so is this kit."

So how do you get your hands on this fabulous kit?? Simply complete any or all of the sketches posted this month or last. At the end of the month I will randomly choose one to get the kit. It could be you!

8 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I'm lovin' that kit!!!

Tricia said...

what a super sweet kit! Thanks for the headsup~

Kim said...

great kit! Love the new sketch too. :)

Aphra Bolyer said...

What an amazing prize! Get scrapping ladies....you know you want that kit!

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

Love this sketch- and the prize is great too! What is the deadline?

Liz Chidester said...

Any LOs I receive before Dec 1st will be elligable to win.

Angela L. said...

oh wow.... that is one gorgeous kit and one very generous prize!

Ilene said...

Beautiful kit - great for fall!