Sunday, November 1, 2009

Winners...come on down!

Please take a moment to view all of our wonderful entries this month. And leave them some love.
The person who's taking home that fabulous kit from Scrapbook Circle is:

Jill Laudato


Jill created this LO using sketch 33. I love the colors and that adorable tree. Way cute, Jill!

This month's "follower" winner is: Rose S. (follower #190). Congrats Rose, you will receive a RAK from me just for following.

GCD Studios comment winners are:

"Jocelyn said...
I love Sketches.....sometimes I just feel stuck and then I pull my trusty Sketches out and BINGO...inspiration!!! How much better is that!!!! :-)
October 22, 2009 4:50 AM "

"SAR girls said...
I absolutely {adore} sketches. I love the versatility that they offer. A great jumping off point for my creativity!
~jan
October 23, 2009 5:02 AM"

Congrats Jocelyn and Jan. You will each receive the new Artsy Urban papers from GCD Studios!!

All of the winners, please email me your addy's to: thescrappiest@frontiernet.net and we'll get your prizes out to you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!





3 comments:

jillybean66 said...

Congrats to all the winners....Whoot, Whoot...I won, can you tell I am excited!!! Thanks so much, can't wait to get to work on another sketch...I just love them all here!

Arlene Camacho said...

congrats to everyone! In my book you are all winners...

lovely LO!!!!!!!

Pearl said...

Congrats to all the winners this month !

enjoy your prizes !