Monday, November 16, 2009

Sketch 39

It's Monday, friends. Are you ready for today's sketch? Well then, here ya go!

Sketch 39



Here's what a few of the DT created using the sketch:

Pearl Liu
Just Us Girls


Laurel Seabrook
Busy Bee


Arlene Camacho
Dog's Daily Agenda


Susan Bourgeois
Oh To Be


Liz Chidester
It's A Keeper


Pretty awesome, right? I hope these will give you some inspiration to try the sketch. And don't forget that incredible kit this month by our sponsor Jen's House of Scrap. Email your LOs to me at thescrappiest@frontiernetnet to be entered to win.

Have a happy Monday!

11 comments:

~~Mia~~ said...

Great sketch, I love it!

Susan said...

Very nice sketch! Love the layouts. Arlene, love the dog in your layout, sweet!

Arlene Camacho said...

I had fun with this sketch (as usual!!! :P) it's like I had the perfect photo for it. :)

Great job, I love everyone's takes!!!

Thanks, Susan!!! That's Tyler, our Toy Poodle. Our Furry terror.

Aphra Bolyer said...

All of these are SUPER! I will be using this sketch ASAP!

Carla said...

Love this week's sketch!!

Pearl said...

Love your autumn take , Liz ! I've never tried drawing in a circle . I should try that sometime.

Fab DT layouts ! ;)

Kathy said...

Love this sketch, and what a fabulous prize!! Love all the layout examples here too.

Tami said...

I am sooooo gonna do this one-love love the sketch and of course the DT examples-ROCK!

Cindy Groh said...

All the lo's are fabulous but my favorite is Busy Bee. Another gr8 sketch.
http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

Caroline Hancock said...

Tried to email my version but saying something wrong with email address? so here is link to blog so you caan see it there
http://scrappercaz.blogspot.com/2009/11/here-is-next-sketch-i-am-going-to-play.html

Thanks for great sketch

Caz

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Even though I already emailed it to you, here is the link to my sketch: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/181811/view/2471515/-1/0/1.html

As always, another sketch that I love!